I hope you're not expecting a parody of the Night Before Christmas because I just don't have the energy or the brain cells right now.
Following my long-held tradition of putting everything off until the last minute, I am currently at the office finishing up the PowerPoint presentations for tomorrow and Thursday. I have the ability to ad lib presentations, so the slides just help keep me on topic. My club education deck is sort of scrawny at only 4 MB. But my Social Media presentation deck is a hefty 10.9 MB. I like using graphics and I just haven't found the right graphics for the club education seminar.
My flight to Chicago leaves Rochester at 6:50 a.m.. A normal person would have everything packed or at least laid out. They might even have a list. I'm just not a normal person. I'll be packing tonight, if I can stay awake.
Something I'm considering this year is video. I have a Kodak point & share video camera and I've been noodling with having a little bit of fun and interviewing people and perhaps even appearing on screen. I'm more worried about having time to do it all! My Thursday schedule is pretty packed and now people are saying things like "can we meet while we're at Governing Council..." that's never good.
Got bad news today that my friend and the current Membership Committee Chair, Maureen Dalton, will not be making it to Chicago. I wish her a speedy recovery and hope that I can keep her up-to-date with this blog.


0 comments:
Post a Comment